Monday 1 October 2012

My Self-Portraits!

CONTEXTUAL STUDIES


For contextual studies where suppose to make a self portrait that best reflect our personality and choose a style of art to portray your self.

And this is what I did!

Four picture of myself just being me! The 'person' on my finger is suppose to be a miniature me (notice the same hair style and I like drawing on my finger!) . Each picture was taken with a different pose and this is what usually what happen if I get my hands on a camera or  in front of a mirror!

I guess that just ME being ME!

______________________________________

2 DIMENSIONAL DESIGN


If you have been following my blog, you might have seen this portrait  Well just so you know, that is because this is the same one. BUT! with improvement!

From the previous post, I added detail on my face with little pebbles,a white shell makes my eyes come to life (or so I think it does) and also a necklace made out of small pebbles and a seashell for the pendent! 

Now I know that pebbles are not biodegradable. But still, They come from mother nature!

_____________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment